Join the Kaplan Orthodontics Team
We value the people that make our practice. If you're an orthodontic or dental professional and looking to advance your career, we're accepting applications.
Our Open Positions
About the Orthodontic Assistant Position
Are you looking for a new role where you can expand your current orthodontic skills, have great benefits, all while being a part of a supportive team? Then Kaplan Orthodontics is looking for you!
We are a small, but high-energy office in Dunwoody looking for a fun and hard-working Orthodontic Assistant. Applicants must be professional, passionate about orthodontic care, seeking a full-time role, act gently and friendly towards patients, and be able to multi-task.
At Kaplan Orthodontics, you will be a valued part of our fun and supportive team, help deliver our patients the highest quality of care, all while upholding the Kaplan Orthodontics culture pillars - trust, transparency, flexibility, care and fun.
Work with a schedule that gives you plenty of free time to relax and recharge, while also enjoying these other great benefits: 401(k), a monthly medical stipend, paid time off, possible monthly bonuses, monthly team lunches, optional supplemental coverages, annual reviews and quarterly team-building events.
Essential Job Duties
• Obtain current records on patients including photos, CBCT scans, and iTero scans.
• Record patient charting and all doctor notes in the digital patient chart.
• Educate patients on orthodontic care.
• Assist in placing, adjusting, and removing orthodontic appliances.
• Schedule next appointments.
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations.
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance and safety through OSHA compliance.
• Other duties may apply.
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
• Urgency toward delivering superior patient care.
• Comfortable with computer use.
• Minimum of 1 year as an assistant in the dental field.
• Obtained a high school diploma (or equivalent).
• Be a positive and energetic person inside and outside the office.
• Always a Kaplan team player.